Happy Sunday everyone! ☺
I hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I’ve actually had such a chaotic week managing inconvenient situations which has not helped at all, but the silver lining for me was discovering that I had been nominated for two more blogger awards, one being the Sunshine Blogger Award, and the other I will discuss next week.
Sunshine Blogger Award New post 🏅🌞
I was nominated by Jasmine from Rise and Blossom, Jasmine blogs about lifestyle, mental health and young parenthood. Personally, I love these blogger awards because they’re given to you by those who are bloggers themselves, so they understand the amont of work that goes into blogging and appreciate your content even more. It also gives a lovely feeling of a support system that makes it all the more encouraging – so thank you Jasmine! ☺
Below are the steps for the nominees to follow:
- Shout out to the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger nominating you
- Nominate 11 more bloggers for the Sunshine Award, with links to their blogs
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees!
- Give 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
Jasmine’s questions for me
- When and why did you start blogging? – I started blogging 2 years ago, the whole idea of the blog started a little before that when I had an allergic reaction to a face cream that I used. Once, I started doing my own research into the many unnatural ingredients used in cosmetics and skincare products, I started learning about animal testing and welfare.
- What is the boldest choice you’ve ever made? – Focussing on myself, it’s made a world of a difference to my wellbeing and personal growth.
- Who is your idol? – I have many from Sophia Amoruso, Priyanka Chopra, Rihanna, Zeenat Aman, Mehreen Syed – the list goes on!
- If you could invent a holiday, what would it be? How would people celebrate? I would invent a ‘Adopt an animal’ day and well the way to celebrate is pretty much in the name! 🙂
- What is the story behind your blog niche? I feel that there needs to be more awareness on how amazing it is to use cruelty-free and vegan products, be more proactive when it comes to sustainability and be kind to ourselves by focussing on our wellbeing.
- Tell us about a book that made an impact on your life – ‘Looking for Alaska’ by John Green, even though the narrative follows the struggle of coming to terms with death it, ironically, helped me cope with death and my (minor) existential crisis.
- Describe your ideal perfect day – Having a whole day to myself to just watch my favourite shows and films, listen to music, eat whatever I feel like and pamper myself.
- If you could switch lives with a TV/movie character, who would it be and why? – I would love to switch lives with Regina (Lana Parrilla) from Once Upon A Time – just for a day!
- What are 5 things you would bury in a time capsule? – A samsung tablet, some flowers, a newspaper, some snacks and a note to say hi!
- Show us the most unusual thing you own. Don’t explain why. I’m not sure if I have anything that is unusual
- How different is your life from one year ago? – Since leaving university I feel more in control of my life and generally more motivated to get stuff done. I’ve been able to focus more on my personal growth.
Who I nominate…
- Jess – JessxClare
- Keziah – Simply Shaiz
- Erika – PAE Reviews
- Caitlin – caitlincx
- Amberly – Our Little Mountain Tribe
- Hebah – Hebah Pervaiz
- Kris – Boston Book Reader
- Becca – Nude, Pink or Black
- Sayward – Saynthings
- Dominique – DL Blog
- What has been your all-time favourite post to work on?
- What is one piece of advice you can give to anyone that wants to start their own blog?
- How different is your life from one year ago?
- Where is the one place that you have always wanted to go?
- How has your journey as a blogger been for you?
- What is your all-time favourite film? And why?
- Tell us about a book that made an impact on your life
- Have you made any new years resolutions?
- What is the boldest choice you’ve ever made?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Who inspires you in life?
This is such a great way to interact with other bloggers, discover new blogs and learn more about the bloggers mentioned. I hope you all enjoy the other blogs listed on here!
Don’t forget to like and suscribe to my blog ♥